Our Environment, Health & Safety Policy
ITC Labs is committed to achieve quality of their servicers that are delivered on time, by creating an environment that leads and empowers all our employees to maintain health and safety and suitable environment at their work place.
The policy governs the following commitments:
- Prevention of occupational incidents and cases of work-related ill health and injuries by managing the health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions.
- Maintain safe and healthy rvorking environment andensure safe storage/use of substances and equipment's/instruments.
- Promote awareness on relevant environmental, health and safety issues among our employees and implementation strategies and tools.
- Evaluate and improve practices and processes for continual improvement of laboratory EHS performance.
- Proactively comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and statutory EHS requirements at all times and our effort shall be to exceed these standards where applicable.